Monday, October 31, 2011

Stop dipping your nipples in guacamole, you vole.

So today was a great day.

I got a stellar bo-bellar. I got a groovy 3 hours of sleep last night, which is sufficient for a day, I think. I mean how much more could someone ask for, i mean it doesn't get much lengthier than that, you can't ask for more, stop asking for me, this is getting out of hand.

So before i went to bed I watched a really new and quality movie. It was new, and the graphic effects were better than star wars. Im talking...better than star wars. Thats pretty good.

Oh oh baby, want some more gravy. I love the way you pour ya you do it so 'mazin. Im hungry now, so turn around, 5 4 3 2 1, make that thick gravy go PO-TA-TO.

I finished all of my homework that I have. Nothing was late, everything was turned in. I didn't set up a mandatory conference with my English teacher at a time that I actually have class. Nothing.

So i got a job at Aeropostale to be one of their models. They grabbed me out of a crowd and told me that  my features were perfect, they said not many people are 6'3, tan, muscular, and have blonde hair like me. I really am one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment