Monday, October 24, 2011

I got 99 problems and they all bitches.

Smells. What a fun thing.

I don't know why my suite is a smelly attractant, as my suite harbors a plethora of smells. Some not even of this country (NOT KIDDING, HEY INDIA COLOGNE). So as I was skyping with Aunt Sil, i was so rudely interrupted about 87 times. Aunt sil and I are always in intense conversation and cannot be interrupted , my suite mate was just being a RUDE RUTHIE! Anyway Ruth, as I was saying. After I answered the door that was knocked upon, that door was mine, I was  bombarded with smells of hell. Evidently, when you pee on the floor and don't tell anyone, it starts to smell like piss everywhere. Listen Hippy, piss in the toilet and I won't have to hurt you, even though I just threatened to harm you if you didn't get your god damn scents out of my proximity.

He tried to blame it on the cans in the bathroom. Listen Mr. Compulsalie, my cans were thoroughly rinsed before being placed strategically in the bathroom. The last time I checked, soda didn't smell like piss. Maybe you should try drinking water instead of drugjuice. After accusing him of doing it, he said, "Nah man, my pee is definitely all white". You obviously don't know what water is. Your pee is not white when you are hydrated, it is clear. "White with a tint of yellow". Listen, White-Yella, get your piss scents and bon fire spray away from me.

I got 99 problems and 98 of them are bitches and 1 of them is a hippy.

1 comment: