Monday, October 24, 2011

What is wrong with you?

(picture everything below in a word bubble)

Why is your hair like that?
Who cut it?
......That's unfortunate
Are white people allowed to have dreadlocks?
I wonder what their mom thinks.
I wonder if they're mom looks like them.
I wonder if they're mom did it with them.
Why are you wearing that?
Thats just a little out of hand.
It's kinda disgusting.
Where did you even buy that?
What is that store called?
That reminds me of Hot Topic.
Do people who dress like that always have guitars?
Why can't musicians blend in?
Your voice isn't even good, and you look like a troll.
You have red hair and you have dread locks, thats cool and different.
Don't look at me.
Sick.
Stop singing in my direction
Wow this taco bell is going to get cold.
Where the fuck is the shuttle
.....of course they'd be here
Im going to push them in front of the shuttle
Oh ok they left
Finally on the shuttle
Where the fuck am i going to sit.
No I'm not sitting next to you don't invite me with your eyes
I'll sit here
You just touched my foot
Ok I'm at my dorm that god
Where the fuck are my keys, ok i found them
Is that all you do is swipe cards?
Yea it is.
This elevator is taking forever
Wow this elevator stinks.
Why is door locked
Oh yea i locked it.
It fucking stinks in here
I should probably blog

No comments:

Post a Comment