Saturday, October 22, 2011

You have got to be shittin' me.

Hey hey what can i say, crapity crap da crap da crap shit.

So im switching my major to nothing. Im actually to major in nothing and minor in a little bitt a something, but just a step up from nothing. So i guess you can say I'm just stinkin around. Oh, did i tell you that college sucks? Yea it does, the work sucks, and i don't care about anything at the moment. I like being home, being in milwaukee just depresses me sometimes. What? My pictures don't look depressing? Oh young turtle toad, those pictures are drunk-ctures. Of couse I'm happy, I'm out on the town. Yes Town.

So, not playing sports makes me depressed, and I missed intramural sign up at milwaukee. What i meant was everything is working out perfectly and its going great and perfect and great. Great actually.

So i pretty much go into every situation with guns a' blaizn' and arms akimbo because I like to be aggressive. I feel like nothing really goes in the way I think it should so , gotta make it a little spicy or sassy, if the outcome is the same. Might as well do it he fun and sun way. Sundrop, make it pop , pop lock and drop it , drop it the floor ya boom.

Where's is the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment