Friday, October 14, 2011

TOOTY KABOOTY

 HEY TOOTY KABOOTY, WHATS GOIN' ON Y'VONNE?

Oh...hey...Just rockin' in a well.


So today I decided I would try this super new cool thing to put the pictures on the side, cool I KNOW. Its really hard to do.

This week has been filled with, both, of what you see on the side.

Coke and Dairy.

So tonight, after my door was being battering rammed by vikings a.k.a. my RA, I decided I would go get my ice cream and the mail. No this wasn't only the second time I left my room all day, don't say it was cause it wasn't, I was out all day, I was.

Today I only have consumed an average of only 700 calories, as Aunt Sil knows, I am trying to bring back my international modeling career. I was very famous in Indonesia as I am SO tall. They really were just not finding people as tall as me, so OBVIOUSLY they found me on Facebook a few years ago (in my prime) and I agreed to be a famous model.

Oh let me elaborate on how I killed my suite mate.

On Thursday, hippy decides that since he isn't going to class today, so naturally he is going to take a 45 minute shower in the exact time slot that I need to get ready. Sheer convenience. So I was patient through the time 8:45 to 9:10, then I started to get enraged. I proceeded to yell "HEY 45 MINUTE UNNECESSARY SHOWER THANK YOU".

This set the perfect tone for the day, where I then killed everyone else. I also had a very close horsefly encounter, in which I used my verbal flyswatter to disarm it.

It was a near death experience.

Sorry I have to keep rockin' in this well

No comments:

Post a Comment