Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lemme axe you somethin'


If I had a giant fly swapper......

Yes, SWAPPER.

This picture above, is the story of my life. Entertaining myself why others around me are doing things I wish I was. So instead of going into Middle School depressed mode, I would rather just be a complete idiot  and be funny.

This life is getting old and its actually starting to ROYALLY PISS ME OFF. Im too far behind on this Nascar track that I will never catch up I don't think. I know a lot about Nascar, and you can't.

Im not sure if accepting defeat is the only answer right now, but I don't think accepting defeat would be very dragon like; thats what the horseflies want.

Instead, I think I'm going to take a dragon vacation and find some other dragons who are of worthy caliber.

RAH RAH

No comments:

Post a Comment