Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am so glad im so ugly with my ugly hair and ugly self with my non-friends

So.

Apparently.

I learned, today, within these last 12 hours, I learned about all my apparent unattractive features. Thanks to my friends, they just lift me up, like flyleaf, but better.  Better than an hot air balloon. Better than a zip lock bag. Its relevant. Did you know curly hair is ugly? Well I do now and so you do! Thank you for enlightening me today in the student union, its enlightenment center!....of enlightenment!

So Koty left for mars today, at least he can have his phone and internet while he is on mars. Today I texted him after he left saying:

"I just talked to my good friend Obama, and he agreed to discharge you from the military completely because I asked and that would happen and work so yea you can come back now"

So now I'm back to square one. The first square. One Squared.

I think im just going to propose my life to MTV to make a reality show. I think it would be very entertaining, we could call it Riverview Shore.

Im going to eat this brownie...right ....about......fart.......now!

No comments:

Post a Comment