Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cuttin' the CaaaAAaaake when no ones TheeEErrree


AHHH (CHH) PUSH IT.

Keepin' in classy.

So after the previous NOT depressing blog, you're probably looking at this picture thinking "heeeeeey train wreck". There is nothing judicially wrong with going to the hookah bar with some acquaintances when there is nothing to do. Well there actually was things we could have done instead, but the hookah bar was the obvious choice.

So before i go any further, I would like to dissect this picture.

-Middle finger = class
- Smoke = "heeey thick ma"
- Whose eyes? Nothing

White chocolate, make it rain. Gucci. IsThick. Andddd moving forward.

Another thing that contributed to the stellar and cellular mood I was in yesterday, is that I found out my friend Koty is being deployed in 9 minutes. What? Another friend leaving? No completely fine and normal for all of someone's new friends to be swiffered away.

AAAAh (CHH) PUSH IT.

I followed a tutorial on youtube on how to do the Push It dance, just for a few laughs. Of course Aunt Sil was observing my every move. My dance was soon only to be interrupted by said avalanche in Aunt Sil's apartment. Good thing a few months earlier I prepared her on how to handle an avalanche by performing the "test water dump" drill. After said clean up she knew how to handle this new force of nature.

I need to keep cutting this cake in my pants before I go to a movie later. There is a lot of cake to be cutten.

No comments:

Post a Comment