Sunday, October 9, 2011

Im on a soda diet, soda is greek for anorexia


How many points are cheez-its?


So today as I "analogously" worked on my homework pile form hell, Aunt Sil and I obviously skyped for the entire time. Thats the only way we can both be productive. That is why while reviewing vocabulary terms for my exam tomorrow. we would rather sing "Clit Girl", a remix of "It Girl", but clearly better.

"You could have one tit girl!"

While I was working on my english assignment earlier in our conversation, Aunt Sil and I discussed my possible dietary options. I proposed that I partake in the soda diet, because it is clearly the MOST effective. Aunt Sil quickly shot down the idea with a "positive" bullet.

Side note: I felt the need to yell at Aunt Sil every time she responded with anything positive until she finally told me to quit college and move to "Menominee Falls"......I accepted.

The most important part of my blog.

I farted in my suite mates room.


RAH RAH!

1 comment:

  1. RUH RUH! I'M A DUNGEON DRAGON! RUH RUH! ANOREXIC DRAGON! RUH RUH! I'M A CLIT-BAG DRAGON!

    ReplyDelete