Sunday, October 16, 2011

My psycho-social powers

Im switching everything.

Im going to major in psycho-social........ology, and I'm going to minor in alcohology.

I have found my calling. Its to hurt peoples feelings. To really bring them down to earth and crush all of their dreams they've ever had. 

If only I was as good at solving other people's problems as I was at solving my own. No I mean to say that I don't have any problems because my life is perfect and everyone loves me. Clear-ly.

So i  have decided that people like the bluntness that I most times only display around Aunt Sil. So I'm going to continue being mean. Aunt Sil has taught me the ways of making people think I like them, when we really talk about killing them on a daily basis. She has taught me well.

So now that i've found my calling I can continue cutting this cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment