Sunday, October 23, 2011

This degree is going to be a floosy.

So i've decided what I want to do for the rest of my monotone life.

Im going to get my bachelors degree from the Saint Thomas Moore Christian School of Stripping.

The classes there are really hard, and the program is really hard to get into. But i think I can be ...hard....enough.

The program does take about 4 years, and I will have to do a lot of clinical's and field work to fulfill my apprenticeship requirements. I also have to think of a stage name before I enroll, and you know they say, that will make ya or rake ya.

Well that was a double whammy, stage name and work out before i go to school? Hocus pocus what a locus!

It also guarantees you a job after college, they place you in a cl-....i mean corporation. I will work my way up many ladders......and slide down them. But hey,.....Hey.

In addition I will probably minor in customer service, i mean, it really helps rake in those extra leaves. If you know what I actually mean actually, for actually.

Yea and then I'm going to get ripped on stage and shit everywhere

1 comment: