Monday, October 24, 2011

When I drop all of my apples say.

I would first like to start out by saying "conversate" is not a word. No, not yet. The word COULD be "converse". Why bother to add 'ate' when it's clearly not necessary, do you 'reversate' your car? 'rehearsate' a presentation? 'immersate' something in water? You could, but you would be fuckingate your sentencate upate.


Well you know what I came to eat, to drink, to fry, mcdonalds, I'm high! Yea, high on sodium.


Evacuate the lobby, I'm infected with 20 pounds (woah, woah). They call me the singer, number one cha-chinger, I bring down the house with my bling-er, ya dinger. 


So today in math 90, Mahogany looked a little upset that she got a 71 percent on her test. I mean, I would be upset too if I didn't understand what a fraction is, or what to do with one. 


So as I was walking through the union today, I realized I was surrounded by gothic people at one point. Ya I like 'em all yea yea I like 'em all. Short and tall. Gothics are cool and not weird at all! Ya! Ya look dead! Ghostbusters!


I swifty swiffered away at a high rate of swiff. Completely unaware I was entering G-Unit zone, I should have known. The reason I knew I was in the G-Unit zone was because all of a sudden the decibel level went up about 80 ,and the language went of audible to foreign flap jaw. 


And to top it off, the lady who was working the cash register in front of Taco Bell in the Union couldn't swipe my damn card the correct way. There is only so many ways to swipey swap a card through a swapper. Just swap it on through.


That Taco Floosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment