Monday, October 17, 2011

All up on you, y'know you wanna clone it.

Im going to start by saying that this day thus far was thoroughly planned and there was no confusion of any kind.

Apparently, today is not Tuesday. Its not Tuesday until tomorrow. First problem, when you set your alarm for 9:20 thinking its Tuesday because your class obviously starts at 10, you will miss your 9:30 class because it is in fact Monday. Not Tuesday.

After becoming immediately stressed out that I missed the class, I reset my alarm for 10 so I could get up and around for my 11 o'clock class. So I awaken from my beauty sleep of 4 hours total to get ready for the rest of my classes. After a shuttle ride taking longer than a trip to the moon, I'm finally at the union. I start walking to my math class and I notice a few people that are in my class at 11 walking away from the union. Thats weird, we have class in 10 minutes. I get all the way up to the room to see a note posted stating "Math 90 sections will not meet today, Julie" 

There was no insta-rage.

If I wasn't so retarded, and checked my email like I do EVERY morning, I would have seen that there was no class being held by JULIEGENSRICK today. 

I think today was an overall success so far, and can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh I got hit in the face with the zipper of someone's jacket on the shuttle. Then I beat them.

Im drinking green tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment