Monday, October 17, 2011

30 seconds to lard

I just burned down the union, so nobody has to worry about it anymore.

The internet kept kicking me off, so I called in reinforcements to blow the bitch up. So I evacuated and I walked away from it as it exploded. It was just like the movies. You could probably insert a pitbull song in there too.

There was a guy sitting near me in the union a few minutes ago who had purple hair. Thats new, and interesting.

Oh, so I can see the building I need to be in in approximately 11 minutes from now, but I don't want to walk there. The hurricane force winds are really what I'm looking forward to. So i think instead of walking to the building I'm just going to blow through the roof like superman and fly there. Because that would happen, and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment