Sunday, October 23, 2011

RING THE ALARM AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOU BLOG WITHOUT ME BLOGGIN FIRST

She be rockin to the cones i'll let it flow.

So they call me Weezy F baby, thats because I wheeze and have no voice. Some people in the hood call me Voiceezy, thats my stage name. That is also my G-Unit name, thats what the G-Unit calls me. When I'm the hood with the G-Unit. I am there a lot, I take the Mayfair bus to the gang headquarters. Is it called a headquarters when you're a bad ass? Or is it called a crib. Well I'm heading the gucci crib for my triple-A meeting. With the G-Unit.

At the playhouse I defeated every single member in a game of Pang-Pung. It was way better than ping-pong, because you use guns. See how much sassier that is? And to replace the ball we use a human ear. Yea, its pretty inense.

Sometimes when I go to the mickey mouse club, I like to bring baked ziti, for all my gang mates. Home cooked meals are a rarity the Get-Toe. The Get-Toe is different than the ghetto. The ghetto becomes the Get-Toe when my big toe is there. Its a tribal event.

And finally sometimes when I go to Laguna Beach, I always offer a psychology hour. You have no many idea how many G-Units actually have feeling actually. G-Unit often stands for Grumpy unit because they are all so darn crabby! Its not my fault your uncle hit you in the head with a heroine spoon when you were 6, its not that big of a deal. Not like you can catch heroine.

My ziti is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment