Sunday, October 23, 2011

I just did something and I thought it was really funny so that made me want to do it more

So I'm taking online classes at Cheezit Academy now, so, thats fun ..and...different. So I'm doing that.

Also, i've decided to legally copyright the name Colby DeZit. Because that is also fun and different and that would be a good alias for when I have to escape the country.

When  got back to my dorm today I got back to my dorm today I saw a cup filled with about 3 inches of water. Not 3 ounces, 3 inches, pay attention. So naturally, I dumped it in front of my suite mates door, because I thought it would be funny. I contemplated running the water out of the glass so it went under the door, but I want element of surprise from the sunrise. You know, you can't just get buck wild right off the bat. That would be a little out of someones hand. 

Someone was singing spice girls today in Mcdonalds, I mean the whole foods market, and the only reason I knew it was a spice girls song is because they kept saying "oh my god that is my favorite spice girls song". What. No.

In addition, I cease to have a voice, well I have one I'm just saying that at the moment it was incapacitated due to external forces that are powerful enough to break through my voice stronghold that I have created to that optimus prime couldn't even break in. Why optimus prime would want to steal my voice , I don't know, I mean I suppose it is the voice of an angel.

So to conclude my hypothesis I would like to accept my hypothesis that Flo Rida did in fact come after the state of Florida.

1 comment:

  1. I want to steal your Cheezits. But not your voice. And the evidence for your hypothesis is thin. As is Flo Rida. Feed her.

    ReplyDelete