Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So I think with number H is talking about...

"So i think with number H is talking about..."

Does that make sense to you? It makes no sense to me.

For one, what is this grammar, two, number H, I KNOW.

Now this is my research writing 102 class, where you would think everyone in there has some advanced grammar skill. No no no NO you are WRONG stop thinking that because you don't even have to be smart to be in 102 you just have to show up. I think there are some brighter 101 students.

I know that we are trying to peer edit your research paper, but I am sorry that you're grammar is that bad. Its not my fault you are from Kuwait and I can't change that. On that note, don't become aggressive when nobody knows what the hell your paper is talking about. I think that before becoming angry you should realize that since nobody can understand you when you are talking "english" nobody will understand you when you are writing "english".

I AM SORRY.

ITS NOT MY FAULT.

I feel awkward peer editing as it is, because everyone becomes angry when flaws are "called to the carpet" as my teacher likes to say.

You know what, I'm just going to have to call you to the carpet on number M, because with that letter 3 in paragraph D is just out of with control.

No comments:

Post a Comment