Sunday, November 13, 2011

I should have slept through this day and never participated in it.

This day...this day.

Everything that could have went wrong, did. The series of unfortunate events that today consisted of was a little excessive. After a while, it got a little out of hand.

I woke up to greet the ....afternoon......and I bounced my hand off the metal bar of my bed. Not serious, but should have been viewed as a red flag. Then, red flag two, I got down off of my bed onto my dresser, and I jumped down onto the floor, only to jar my ankle. Cool. This is going well.

I safely sat down at my computer for a few hours just getting some things done. I decided I was hungry. I went down to the cafeteria only to wait 4 years to get my Buffalo ranch chicken sandwich (obviously, what else do you get). I also got popcorn chicken because I felt it was dire. So my first bite into my sandwich the buffalo ranch goes everywhere. Hmmm, even cooler. As much as I love buffalo ranch, I would prefer to eat it than wear it. Just a personal preference. Not saying other people wouldn't enjoy wearing it.

So, a few hours later, I had a partially filled Dr Pepper can sitting on my desk from the fun the night before. As I was being rambunctious and flailing around at my desk, it was ker-smashed across the room. Thus Dr Pepper going everywhere.

OH THE BEST PART, I FORGOT. I decide I'm going to go down to the third floor for a minute. Instead of taking the elevator I took the stairs, just because I figured the elevators would be slow at the time. First step, slipped, and did a gymnastics move, and tumbled down the stairs. Half standing up, half falling, turned into a complete smash. I sat there for a second, making sure my tailbone was still on planet earth, and slowly got up. Needless to say I didn't go to the third floor , i just went back to my room.

Now, the story gets cooler. A few of us decide were going to walk to MacDon's. We arrived moments (probably seconds) after they closed the lobby. That was really the frappe on top of my day. I had had enough of this. I went back to my room and sat on my computer , which is leading into this moment now as I am typing.

Oh, side note. I got semi-rejected today. Im done trying and I'm just going to talk inanimate objects.

I hope everyone is jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment