Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am a buffalo

So let me just say, i've found the only thing i need in life. 

I have finally found out what Aunt Sil has been ranting a raving and caving and shaving about. BUFFALO. Not to be confused with an actual physical in-the-world buffalo. Im talking SAUCE. I am going to put it on everything, even my toothbrush. I will possibly insert it underneath my fingernails so when I chew on them I get the same taste delivery. 

Buffalo ranch chicken sandwich. Yea i said it. Im talking BUFFALO RANCH. This sandwich is only for me and nobody else is allowed to have it, except for me, because I am the only one allowed. Its a rule.

Apart from me bathing in buffalo sauce, there has been no excessive-happenings. Oh wait. There was that little HURRICANE that went through milwaukee, hindering my ability to arrive to my classes 1) on time 2) dry. These things were not happening and would not happen, ever, ever ever. Never have I ever. 

Oh.....and my robot suite mate is in love with Hannah. He has a girlfriend, I will now tell you why I told you of his relationship status. Last night on Skype, he insisted on calling her "sexxi" and asking her for an "innocent shower" after I (AS IN ME JASON HOLLAND), went to bed. Also, he asked if she wanted "shower or common area". WHAT ITS FINE. He didn't sound like a person who would be on "To catch a predator" or "Pedophile Confessional". ALERT ALERT LIVE UPDATE. He just messaged her that he wants to hold her in his arms. Did i mention his girlfriend was in the suite today?

NOTHING. IS.  HAPPENING.

No comments:

Post a Comment